Monday, October 20, 2014

Some. Random. MUN Musings.


Some. Random. MUN Musings.

Joelle's car got hit. Officers 1 Delegates 0.

MOD UN: Day 1 Zero hour. Joëlle's car is hit at Starbucks.

MUN: Day 1 Hour 2. Racism strikes. Olivia and the Marco-Derek fiasco.

MUN: Day 1 Hour 3 Garretts "special route"

MUN Day 1, Hour 4 Marco-Eric seating fiasco

MUN Day 1 Hour 5 con't @Stephanie the stakes have been razed to :3)

MUN Day 1 Hour 5 con't 2 Assembly of Generals @hamda

MUN Day 1 Hour 6: The official Prim and Proper (Fairy) way to Derek hold the cup.

MUN Day 1 Hour 7 Dirty Jingle bells @Eric

MUN Day 1 Hour 7.5 high fives, rising under P27

MUN Day 1 Hour 7.8 @Amy, officially the President and responsible #thanksyou

MUN Day 1 Hour 8: Hero in room 4114. @carlos

MUN Day 1 Hour 9: and the only large ladies. @carlos

MUN Day 1 Hour 10: I've seen some large people @Mark

MUN Day 1 Hour 11:

I don't like the middle finger @Amy.

I use it all the time, people deserve it. @Derek

MUN Day 1 Hour 13 : God loves it when you run around naked. @Joëlle..... Herp/Derp woes @Amy

MUN Day 1 Hour 13.5:

"I wouldn't put up with my shit" @Bilen

"I have a weakness for beautiful ladies" @Dan

MUN Day 1 Hour 14

"I'm not gay cockblock" @Eric

"Because I'm a girl cockblock" @Bilen

"Not giving up" @Eric

MUN Day 2 Hour 3: small wood to the face in Chinatown @hamda








No comments:

Post a Comment