Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Acid in Heidelberg, Germany


 Heidelberg GE


I love acid. Not the drug acid, but the cigar line Acid's by Drew Estate. Kuba Kuba Acids were some of the first cigars I bought a box at a time (the first being 5 vegas Gold, the second being these). I used to sit in my favorite cafe, which is located in downtown Heidelberg on the main street. Almost every chance I would get I would spend sitting in the morning smoking a cigar and drinking Irish coffees and chatting with waitress (who were stunning) while people watching. While not the exact location the pictures above and to the left serve as a visual of what the days would look like and the city near which I was stationed.

                                          After awhile I got to know the owner and prices went down drastically, and it became an almost weekly ritual to sit and speak with the owner. He proved to have a cunning mind for philosophical questions and could easily explain the governmental politics that would often escape me.

 But we never used names, in the end I only remember the name of the bar, Coyotes, but I will never forget the time spent there.

No comments:

Post a Comment